his is a big topic.
The definition of procrastination:
- to put off intentionally and habitually the doing of something that should be done
Trust me, there are things in everybody’s life that they should have done a long time ago but didn’t.
With the Ifocus Business Planner, our goal is to finish these numerous tasks one by one.
Don’t worry about procrastination.
Instead, decide what to do with it. Do something that is effective and worthwhile in the long term.
I can assure you, there is only one way to say goodbye to procrastination:
You must finish your accumulated tasks slowly or quickly.
Of course, you have to keep it balanced, as our goal is not to overburden you or make it seem like this is nearly impossible.
There is a simple, yet effective solution in Ifocus Business Planner called Procrastinoo (No Procrastination)
However, this solution is not concerned with procrastination in the past, it is limited to the present and future procrastinations only. So if you have lots of accumulated tasks that need to be done, download PROCRASTINOO ON STROID WORKSHEET and start working!
Let’s see how Procrastinoo works and what will be your tasks:
WARNING! This will be your daily task which won’t take more than 5 minutes of your time, but will put an end to procrastination.
- At the end of each day, you will collect all of your undone tasks, if there are any. Once done, proceed to step 2.
- Now comes the grouping. There are three groups of undone tasks:
- Group: I didn’t do it because I DIDN’T WANT TO. (Doesn’t matter why not; it seemed hard, was afraid to start, etc.)
- Group: I COULDN’T DO it because I didn’t have the time.
- Group: I started it, but didn’t finish.
- Once you’re done with the grouping, select those tasks from Group A that you put into the PRIORITY & URGENT and the URGENT box at the bottom of the daily or weekly planner.
- Once you’re done, select the tasks from the PRIORITY & URGENT and the URGENT box and put them into the next day’s PROCRASTINOO box. If today is Wednesday, then put it into the Thursday box.
- Make sure that next day’s PROCRASTINOO box will be emptied, else your daily productivity points will be halved! (It’s recommended to start the day with this, just to be sure.)
That’s it! Simple, yet effective! All it takes is your dedication and 5 minutes of your time!
However, Procrastinoo makes it much easier!